This is where our bulk buying power is paying off big time. The minimum square footage requirements to get a price break on artificial turf are bigger than a lot of our yards so it can be a pricy endeavor. By combining our square footages, we are getting a major discount…and then some because Chantelle is awesome. Just for a point of reference, most companies quoted us $8-$12 per square foot on yards under 300-400 square feet and yards over 400 square feet were about $7-$8 per square foot.
We selected Coastal Turf as they have amazing reviews and referrals and came up with fabulous pricing. PRICING INCLUDES TAX AND INSTALLATION! These are two of their most popular products and also the ones we all randomly found ourselves selecting when looking at dozens of samples over and over again.
**THRIVE PRICE: Newport Deluxe 60 oz – $5.99 per square foot
**THRIVE PRICE: Newport Supreme 80 oz – $6.30 per square foot
● Removal and disposal of existing grass in project area, if applicable
● Removal and disposal of approximately 3″ of dirt in project area, if applicable
● Cap irrigation Installation & compaction of base material (class II road base)
● Sub-grade project area
● Turf product, tax, and complete installation using proprietary seaming process
● Appropriate infill (silica sand, durafill and/or zeofill)
● Brush infill into synthetic turf project area
● Complete clean up
● 15 year warranty (see attached product warranty documents)
Additional Charges (varied):
● Bender Board
● Drip Lines / Bubblers
● Concrete Mow Curb
● Excessive Root Removal
● Access Issues (no access to project area)
● Tree removal, bush removal, plant removal
● Concrete demo / removal, brick or planter demo / removal
● Excessive overage or installation between concrete / paver areas (throughout stones)
Drainage – If the homeowner has an existing drainage issue or needs drains added, additional fees will apply.
Irrigation – If the homeowners need assistance with setting up irrigation timers and/or installation of timers, additional fees may apply.
Association approval may be required.
To commit to purchase, please fill out the commitment form. We understand that there are variables involved in each person’s home but we ask that you be fairly certain you are ready to move forward. You are welcome to adjust your selection when Coastal Turf comes to take measurements. They will provide you with an individual quote at that time that will take into consideration any special needs or adjustments.
Why we chose Coastal Turf:
1. Synthetic Turf Council Member
2. Elite Service Provider – Home Advisor
3. 5 Stars on Yelp, Houzz, Homeadvisor and Facebook
4. BBB Accredited – A+ Rating
5. HERO Certified Contractor
6. 25+ years construction experience
7. Licensed and Insured
8. Highly Responsive and a pleasure to work with
9. 15 year warranty on turf products