Kitchen Renovations with professional design packages to choose from. The kitchen renovation package includes all new: cabinets and hardware, countertops, backsplash tile, undermount sink and faucet.
Current Design packages include (but will not limited to):
- Eclectic – https://www.onepointrenovation.com/styles#eclectic
- Transitional – https://www.onepointrenovation.com/styles#transitional
- Contemporary – https://www.onepointrenovation.com/styles#contemporary
- THRIVE PRICING: $14,000 for an OPR Kitchen with 10 cabinet boxes. ● Fixed Pricing: Baseline Pricing of $14,000 + [$675 x Number of cabinet boxes over 10]
- FIXED PRICE EXAMPLE: Kitchen has 15 cabinet boxes; $14,000 + [5 x $675] = $17,375; minus 10% THRIVE discount = $15,637,50
The packages exclude: appliances, new lighting, electrical and plumbing. This also does not include reconfiguration of the kitchen (such as removal of a wall, add or eliminate island, and the like).
What is the OPR Process?
Our mission is to make the entire kitchen renovation process transparent and as convenient as possible for the customer.
- Style Packages (designed by professional designers).
- Quality Materials – Our cabinets are semi-custom quality.
- Excellent, competitive prices.
- Vetted, experienced contractors, and OPR stands behind their work.
- Online estimate system; guaranteed, fixed pricing; no selling, no negotiating, and no hidden costs.
- Transparency as to pricing and process.
- Efficient schedule; typically 2-3 weeks from start of work. We have the ability to start a job quickly, and to meet an escrow closing or other important time frame of the customer.
- We provide oversight and project management from start to finish; you always have an OPR contact throughout the process for any questions or concerns that may arise.
- Any punch list items are typically completed during the estimated job completion time period or shortly thereafter; and there is retention protection for the customer.
- We guarantee customer satisfaction.
Who Does the Work?
- Vetted contractors; licensed, insured, and experienced with kitchen and home renovations.
- All workmanship is governed by OPR’s best practices Installation Guidelines.
- Our contractors follow the OPR System; they are doing everything per our system and process, ensuring the highest level of QA/QC.
- They are all professional and courteous; keep a clean job site; and follow the OPR system, process, and jobsite rules.
What Does OPR Provide?
- The turnkey solution for your kitchen renovation.
- One point of contact from start to finish.
- Responsive and friendly customer service before, during, and after job completion.
- Guarantee of satisfaction; we stand behind our contractors.
- Best possible pricing for quality materials and workmanship.
What Will This Cost Me?
- Our market pricing for most of our kitchen renovations is $14,000 – $19,000 [excluding flooring]; the size of the kitchen and number of cabinets are the biggest determinants of price variance within this range.
Will OPR Do Other Remodeling Work for Me?
- Yes; our contractors will do “Extra Work” in your kitchen [such as new lighting, moving/removing walls, reconfiguring cabinets, etc.] or elsewhere in your home [such as bathroom renovation]; at your request, and subject to agreed scope and pricing. Our contractors will follow the OPR System for Extra Work, ensuring you a professional process and high quality result.
Why Should I Trust My Home to OPR?
- OPR’s principals have been successful entrepreneurs in residential and commercial real estate for over thirty years. Their success has been grounded by always operating with integrity, fairness, and professionalism. They also firmly believe the best results for all parties come from developing and implementing a solid, detailed-oriented process that is consistent and transparent. They believe these Guiding Principles can be applied to the small project [under $50,000] home renovation industry, where they seem to be sorely lacking.
- OPR stands behind every project it takes on, and guarantees every customer’s satisfaction. OPR has deep financial resources, insuring not only that it can take on a high volume of projects at any time, but also that its customer guarantee is meaningful.
How Does the OPR Process Work?
- Review the OPR Design Styles on our website, and decide which one fits you best!
- Connect with our Customer Services Manager through our website and gain access to our customer portal. You can also engage our Customer Services Manager with any questions you have.
- Take Photos of your kitchen by following the Photos Guide on our website, and upload them to us.
- We will do a count of the cabinet boxes in your kitchen, and provide you with your fixed and firm OPR Kitchen Package Price based on the pricing formula described above.
- If the Price is acceptable, you will confirm your commitment to proceed by signing our simple contract and making the $1,000 deposit through our website-instructed process.
- Our team will contact you to arrange a convenient time for the home site visit; at the site visit, final measurements will be taken, a schedule for the work will be set, and any Extra Work you might want the contractor to complete will be addressed between you and our team.
Why Should I Trust My Home to OPR?
- OPR’s principals have been successful entrepreneurs in residential and commercial real estate for over thirty years. Their success has been grounded by always operating with integrity, fairness, and professionalism. They also firmly believe the best results for all parties come from developing and implementing a solid, detailed-oriented process that is consistent and transparent. They believe these Guiding Principles can be applied to the small project [under $50,000] home renovation industry, where they are commonly missing.
- OPR stands behind every project it takes on, and guarantees every customer’s satisfaction. OPR has deep financial resources, ensuring not only that it can take on a high volume of projects at any time, but also that its customer guarantee is meaningful.