Terms of Service
In order to make this co-op as efficient and effective as possible, we’d like to establish a few ground rules. Please ‘like’ or type ‘agree’ when you have reviewed the group rules.
1. PLEASE DO NOT COMMIT TO A DEAL UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU ARE READY TO BUY. Once you submit your confirmation form, you are signing on as part of the deal. If people start backing out after they have agreed to participate, it will affect our ability to secure future deals therefor affecting your neighbors! Be ready to go when you push that button!
2. We will make every effort to thoroughly vet every vendor selected for a co-op buy.Please note, you are BUYING AT YOUR OWN RISK! We are not responsible for any faulty equipment, installation issues or damages. Any issues with a purchase must be communicated and resolved with the vendor. However, please inform us of any issues with a vendor’s product(s), professionalism, and/or customer service. Our goal is to get everyone the best deal with the best provider possible and we will remove anyone from our future co-ops that does not provide excellent customer service to our neighbors.
3. We will not be a party to, nor are we in any way responsible for, monitoring any transaction between you and third party merchants of goods and services.
4. We will gather quotes from multiple vendors! There may be times that the ‘cheapest’ deal may not be the best deal and we will make every effort to communicate all of the information available in a transparent and efficient manner with all members. PLEASE DO NOT undercut pricing or badmouth any vendor. We ask group members communicate any vendor issues or problems to the Admins directly. We reserve the right to remove any negative comments at any time. If you have any questions or concerns about how a vendor was selected, please DM admin.
5. Deals will expire after a specified number of days unless otherwise indicated. We cannot add or modify commitments after the expiration date.
6. You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, Chantelle Voss, Angela Oldfield, The App Developers, LLC against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceedings by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of or in respect of your conduct or breach of this agreement.
7. This group is only for residents of LADERA RANCH and RMV only. Part of our negotiation strategy includes the vendor’s ability to service one small geographic area at a time.
8. We reserve the right to edit, add and adjust these guidelines as necessary at any time. We reserve the right to remove members from future deals. We reserve the right to collect administrative fees payable by the vendor.
9. When you sign up for any co-operative agreement on this page, Ladera Ranch Buying Co-Op, you are agreeing to the aforementioned rules above.