We priced all of our local referrals plus a few more and found these guys to be the best price with the best service and reviews! All prices INCLUDE tax and installation!
Frameless Single Doors: Retail $850 – THRIVE price is $544.50
Door with Inline Panel: Retail $1395 – THRIVE price is $875 (max 2 pieces of glass)
Sliding Shower Door – Euroglide: Retail $1795 – THRIVE price is $995 (max 2 pieces of glass)
Corner Shower (3 pieces of glass-Door Panel 90): Retail $1795 – THRIVE price $1149.50 (max 3 pieces of glass)
Main door must hinge off of the wall. Disposal of old doors is an additional $50 for a single panel and $100 for 2 or more panels. (regularly $65 for each panel) We did not include this in pricing as we know some people like to sell or repurpose these items but even with this addition, these prices are still well below the market average!
Frosted glass is available and will be $100 more for single, $200 more for inline, $250 more for door panel 90 and $350 more for euroglide.
They are licensed for the 10 year protective product called endurashield and it’s the best one on the market. It comes with a 10 year guarantee against water spots becoming permanent.
It can be added for $75 on the single door,
$150 for inline and euroglide, and $200 on the door panel 90.
- Enclosures come in brushed nickel or chrome
- These are 3/8 inch tempered glass
- See photos in comments for available layouts
- Price includes openings between 56″ to 60″ wide
- Price includes 66″ tall, 72″ tall, 75″ tall, and 78″ tall enclosures
- Installed within 1 week
We chose Direct Shower Doors because:
- Installers are paid well and workmanship shows – no day laborers are used
- 5 star business on Yelp and lots of happy referrals on local community groups/mom groups
- Licensed and Insured
To commit to purchase please complete the following form. Direct Shower Doors will contact you to schedule your measurements and installation.